New Feet 182-24-210 Black
New Feet footwear is designed for people with diabetes, arthritis and sensitive feet. New Feet products is characterized by:
• Optimal shock absorption - alle models features a 6 mm removable Protektor® insole with original PPT®.
• Wide forefoot design and high stability
• Soft cushioned leather and selected lining materials
• Moisture transporting low friction lining
• No inside irritating stitching
• OrthoStretch™ is developed for making footwear flexible, so it adapts to sensitive feet.
• The footwear is easily customized for individual needs - i.e. the extra long velcro straps is easy to shorten and the heel counter is made from thermoplastic material.
• All components are manufactured according to EU environmental standards.
• Space to accommodate orthotics.
- Gender: Male
- Last: 4 (W)
- UpperPlain: leather w. OrthoStretch™
- Lining: Micri fibre
- Insole: Protektor® 6 mm
- Outer sole: PU