New Feet 92-99-722 Bordeaux
Classic shoe with velcro.
Water-repellent mesh with OrthoStretch®.
2-component outer sole.
Removable 6 mm Protektor® insole.
New Feet footwear is designed for people with diabetes, arthritis and sensitive feet. New Feet products is characterized by:
• Optimal shock absorption - alle models features a 6 mm removable Protektor® insole with original PPT®.
• Wide forefoot design and high stability
• Soft cushioned leather and selected lining materials
• Moisture transporting low friction lining
• No inside irritating stitching
• OrthoStretch™ is developed for making footwear flexible, so it adapts to sensitive feet.
• The footwear is easily customized for individual needs - i.e. the extra long velcro straps is easy to shorten and the heel counter is made from thermoplastic material.
• All components are manufactured according to EU environmental standards.
• Space to accommodate orthotics.
- Last11 (W)
- UpperMesh w OrthoStretch
- InsoleProtektor® 6 mm
- Outer solePU/gummi